Scarica l’app LiveinRiviera.IT!

App Store Google Play
Chiesa del Suffragio
Church of the former Jesuit convent

Phone: 0541/27518

It is one of the most important Rimini eighteenth - century churches.
Jesuits built it by sticking to the model of the Roman Jesus Church. The monastery next to the church was turned first into the civil hospital then into the City Museum.
The decoration is unfinished because of Compagnia di Gesù's dissolution (Pope Clemente XIV, 1773).
Many seventeenth and eighteenth-century works of art are preserved there.

Holiday Hours: Holiday masses, at 10,30 am, 7 pm. On Saturdays , at 6,30 pm

Opening times: Every day from 8 to 12 am

Getting there: City center by car: Motorway A14 "Rimini Sud" Exit; straight ahead direction Rimini centro for about 3 km. Useful parking areas: 1) p.zza Malatesta 2) Rocca Malatestiana 3) p.zza Ferrari 4) Ponte di Tiberio 5) Arco d'Augusto 6) largo Gramsci by train: from the railway station straight ahead (v.le Dante) by air: bus n.9 - bus stop Arco d' Augusto or Railway Station

Tourist area: Adriatic coast



Piazza Ferrari n. 12 - Rimini


0541 27518


SS. Messe festive 10,30 e 19. Prefestiva del sabato ore 18,30
Giornalmente è aperta 8.30-12 / 16-19 (solo se è presente il parroco)