×

Scarica l’app LiveinRiviera.IT!

App Store Google Play
Chiesa di San Giuliano
It preserves the relics of San Giuliano Martire and works by Paolo Veronese and Bittino from Faenza

Phone: 0541/25761

The very first traces of this church date back to a Benedictine abbatial complex (9th century). It was then completely reconstructed in 1553 and recently restored. The relics of Giuliano the martyr are kept here, together with masterpieces by Paolo Veronese (The martyrdom of San Giuliano, the saints Lorenzo and Giorgio Giustiniani) and the polyptych by Bittino da Faenza.



Tourist area: adriatic coast

Informazioni

Indirizzo

via San Giuliano n. 16, Borgo San Giuliano - Rimini

Telefono

0541 25761

Orario

Feriali Ore 8.30 - 18.30
Prefestivi Ore 18.30
Festivi Ore 7.30 - 10 - 11.15 (no luglio e agosto) - 18

Web

www.diocesi.rimini.it/parrocchie-e-chiese/parrocchie/s-giuliano-martire