In 1890 there was a small chapel in place of the existing church. Since the mass tourism phenomenon in the postwar period required the strengthening of Viserba's ecclesial buildings,the old church was replaced by a very bigger one.
All the copper and bronze works are by E. Paganini; it is remarkable the "Annunciation" located at the back of the altar.
via Tonini 14, piazza Pascoli - Viserba di Rimini
18 - 21(estate);
7,30 - 9,30 - 11 - 18