This church, close to Augustus Arch, dates back to the 14th century.
It keeps the portrait of Madonna della Misericordia, by Giuseppe Soleri Brancaleoni (1750- 1806), who gave it to his sister, Sister Chiara.
"Santa Chiara" has become a place of pilgrimage since 1850, when the picture of "Madonna della Misericordia" blinked. Ever since, every month, on 12th, people have been remembering this miracle.
Via Santa Chiara, 28 - Rimini
Feriali Ore 7.30 - 11.00 - 18.00
Prefestivi Ore 18.00
Festivi Ore 7.30 - 9.45 - 11.15 - 18.00