XVII century itinerary
St. Anthony's Chapel built in the 16th century and rebuilt after an earthquake between 1675 - 78, has an octagonal shape, is surrounded by columns and is faced with marble.
It was erected in memory of the miracle of the mule, performed by the Saint at this site.
by car: Motorway A14 "Rimini Sud" Exit; straight ahead direction Rimini centro for about 3 km.
Useful parking areas: 1) p.zza Malatesta 2) Rocca Malatestiana 3) p.zza Ferrari 4) Ponte di Tiberio 5) Arco d'Augusto 6) largo Gramsci
by train: from the railway station straight ahead (v.le Dante)
by air: bus n.9 - bus stop Arco d' Augusto or Railway Station