Educational tours for schools realized by Angela Fontemaggi e Orietta Piolanti
The initiatives are aimed to schools during a cultural trip in Rimini.
All guided tours are available in English, French and German languages and booking is required.
WELCOME TO RIMINI
• Ariminum, the Roman Rimini - short trip (2.30 h; cost 4,50 euro)
Meeting at the City Museum, visit at the "Surgeon's house" and the archaeological site, continuing with the visit at the Tiberius Bridge and the Arch of Augustus.
• Ariminum, the Roman Rimini (2 h in the morning + 2 h in the afternoon; cost 6 euro)
The tour starts at the City Museum with a visit at the "Surgeon's house" and the archaeological site, continuing with a visit to the Roman monuments: the Tiberius Bridge, the Arch of Augustus, the ancient Roman forum, Porta Montanara and Anfitheatre.
• The splendours of the Malatestian Rimini, the Medieval and Renaissance era (2 h; cost 4,50 euro)
Meeting at the City Museum with visit to the medieval section and then to the Malatesta Temple, a treasure of Renaissance architecture, the Sigismondo Castle (outside) and the Church of St. Agostino, with its beautiful frescoes of the Rimini art school of the fourteenth century
• From the Surgeon’s House (the domus) to the Sigismondo Castle (3 h; cost 6 euro)
“Domus del Chirurgo” (the Surgeon’s House) and the City Museum are the starting points of a tour which goes through the Roman city (from the Arch of Augustus to the Tiberius’s Bridge along the decumanus) and leads to the Malatestian monuments, the Sigismondo Castle and the Malatesta Temple (the cathedral)
HOW TO BOOK:
- phone +39 0541/704421 (or fax 0541/704426) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
at least one week before, followed by confirmation 3 days before.
Via L. Tonini 1 - Rimini