Scarica l’app LiveinRiviera.IT!

App Store Google Play
Palazzo Brioli

It is renowned as "Torre dell'Orologio", built in 1547 and then rebuilt in 1759 (the clock dates back to 1562).
It was rebuilt thanks to one of the most active promoters of Rimini as a seaside resort,Ruggero Baldini and his brother Alessandro.
It housed many important figures such as: D'Azeglio, Verdi, Gioberti, Card. Bonaparte, Prince Umberto di Savoia.



Piazza Tre Martiri - Rimini