Scarica l’app LiveinRiviera.IT!

App Store Google Play
Palazzo Cima

This building, belonged to the noble family with the same name, was rebuilt at the end of the 18th century, still keeping its '600 portal.
In 1940, its front was demolished and rebuilt 5 metres further back in order to widen the main street.



Corso d'Augusto n.14 vicino Arco, ad angolo con Via Castracane - Rimini