It was Belmonte's (second half of 18th century)before passing to Gioia family (1786). The Palace was rebuilt after the last war in 1959. In 1859 Garibaldi addressed people from a balcony as mentioned on the left-hand side of the front.
It is hosting the "Credito Romagnolo" Bank. It is remarkable some Roman mosaics(III,IV century A.C)found during excavations.
Piazza Cavour - Rimini